The darling Lily of Lily in Canada tagged me to answer some questions. Thanks, gurrrl! Rules:
1. You must post the rules. 2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and the create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged. 3. Tag 11 people and link them on your post. 4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are Lily’s 11 questions:
1. If you could live in a different country for a year, where would you live? France. Duh.
2. What would you do if you were the opposite sex? Touch my balls in public.
3. If there was a fire in your house and you could only save 3 things, what would they be? (Family and pets would be safe!) My iPod (I can’t live without my music), and a notebook with a pen so I could write.
4. What is your favorite sport and why? Volleyball, because it’s fun and I’m good at it. Also because I can play it on the beach in a bikini and I don’t need a whole team.
5. What is a TV show that you hate to miss? True Blood. “Sookie’s mine!”
6. If you could be fluent in another language, which would you choose? French. Duh.
7. Which actor or actress makes you mad? The whole Kardashian clan makes me sick but I don’t think they’re technically actors, so I’m gonna go with Jessica Biel – her jaw structure really bothers me.
8. What is your favorite vacation spot? I don’t do very many vacations because I am a college student so I’m near broke most of the time. I do love (surprise, surprise) Paris though, and I believe I would enjoy Jamaica very much, knowing what I know about it.
9. What is the first thing you would do if you were president, prime minister, etc? Outlaw fast food.
10. Favorite thing to drink? Foreign beer.
11. Do you prefer baths or showers? Why? Showers, because I don’t like having to scrub my bathtub if the one who really needs to get clean is me.
And, tagees, you don’t have to do this but it is fun. You know you love talking about yourself too – don’t lie!
Cooking in College (Erica, Declan: feel free to answer separately)
And here are your 11 questions:
1.) What is your first thought when you wake up in the morning?
2.) Did you think you were going to be where you are today five years ago? Why or why not?
3.) Which clique were you a part of in high school?
4.) What are three things you would like to accomplish by the end of your life?
5.) Which country’s culture do you find ideal?
6.) What are three musical artists/groups you’ve been listening to the most lately?
7.) What are three movies you can watch incessantly?
8.) What is one food you feel guilty about eating but eat anyway?
9.) What is one thing you really want to try doing but are afraid to?
10.) Why did you decide to start writing a blog?
11.) What do you hope to accomplish by writing your blog?